See the attached for a PDF document with detailed instructions on how to assemble the 6 in 1 Inversion Table / Power Tower.
NOTE: Step 6 in the manual refers to a hex bolt(C8), flat washer (C6) and lock nut (D5), these three items are combined in the blister pack of tools and hardware in "part" numbered A4.
BEFORE USING AS INVERSION TABLE
- If you have never used an inversion table, use the help of a partner to help ensure you are able to achieve the right balance, and that you can return to the upright position unassisted.
- Adjust to your height, and then adjust the leg/ankle holds so your ankles are secure.
- Start inverting at a modest angle (15˚-30˚ past horizontal to the floor) for the first few times you invert or until you become perfectly comfortable with inversion table operation.
- Make changes gradually when increasing inversion angle and duration of inversion.
- You should eventually have complete control over the rotation of the table just by shifting the weight and position of your arms.